Friday, May 30, 2008

--I is bored.
I would be out riding right now,except i can't because i have to leave the house to go and babysit in likkke......(turns around to look at the clock)....exactly an hour. And it wouldn't be such a grand idea to get all dusty and sweaty and dirty before going to baby sit now would it. nope.i think not.
Ho hum, i hate the thought of just sitting around for an hour.
Well, tomorrow is a horse show,first one of the year actually. The Annual Memorial Day show for the Randolph County Saddle Club is what they call it. I always have mixed feelings about shows,the butterflies always get me the day before the shows (and sometimes when i first see the arena full of horses and riders who are just like WaAAayYY better than i am, but then i just try to relax and just have fun with my horse,not worry about who wins the class or whatever, and i usually have my nerves back in proper working order by the time i enter the ring. usually.Which is good of course. Calmed nerves are always a good thing to have when you're trying to just sit back and ride.
I should be out practicing, i wish i could be....really really wish i could be.Oh well,i still have all morning tomorrow and at least an hour that i could squeezze in before i have to leave. I still have to iron my show shirt,in fact i still have to find my show shirt.
Okay well it looks like i have some searching to go do.
Happy Trails,
HorseLover<><

1 comment:

Sara said...

shows are so much fun!! I bet you'll do great!