Tuesday, May 27, 2008

5 Random Things (Random indeed!...)

What I was doing ten years ago: 1998...

1. Living across the road from a hunter/butcher who's barn smelled like...well never mind what it smelled like.

2. Riding the horses across the road,and dreaming that one day they would give me their big sorrel gelding named Sonny.(just in case you were wondering,they never did....bummer)

3. wishing i had a friend my own age (that never happened either until WAY later)

4.

5.



5 things on my to-do list today

1. work on getting my horse to walk over a log WITH OUT jumping over it cause that would just be bad in a trail class in a show.

2.go with mom to get the horses

3. read a couple chapters in the biography on Roy Rogers and Dale Evans

4. Bake 5 loaves of bread and 2 loaves of banana bread(i already did that earlier today)

5. start to get some stuff ready for the Memorial day horse show this weekend



5 snacks I enjoy

1. Homemade crunchy peanut butter granola with chocolate chips:P

2. Nature bars

3. fruit

4. trail mix

5.



5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: in no particular order!

1. #1buy a farm so my dad can raise more cattle and hay

2. #2buy a navy blue ford pickup and gooseneck trailer with living quarters so i can travel to shows

3. #3buy all of my brothers a horse so they don't have to share

4. save......save.......save

5.



5 bad habits



1. letting people get under my skin too easily

2. being unbelieving (i guess that would be called douting)

3. losing things

4. being reserved

5.



5 places I've lived

1. on the wisconson border

2. on a little farm outside of Ava,Illinios

3.Here....

4.

5.



5 jobs I’ve had



1. House cleaning for a guy in town



2. giving riding lessons

3.working in my dads office (which is what i'm doing now)

4. baby sittin' kids

No comments: