
Happy wednesday! I think a more appropriate picture for today would have been a picture of all of the kittens we have right now in our barn! I think we have 12 of 'em right now....kitten anyone?? :)
They're cute enough..now..while they're still small...but then picture all those kittens as cats who will have more kittens...AhhH! Not a good thought. So if anyone wants a kitten or even if you think that you MIGHT want a kitten...well...you'll know where to find some!
Last night we went to a 4-H meeting, yes, another one...This one is the main group that we're all in, then i'm in a different one also for the horses, since it's a Horse Club its separate from the main one...it's sorta confusing. Anyways, we had the meeting last night. I was really tired but i went anyways. We were having the meeting in the Eden pavillian area since June is Natinal Dairy Month and we always do somthing at the June meeting every year for that. So this yeat my friend Hannah's family brought 4 gallons of home-made ice cream to the meeting. Yeah...pretty sweet.:) So what i was dog tired...I won't complain!! It was some pretty good ice cream too. My brother and his friend Jonathon both cranked the ice cream makers right after the meeting was over since they had to make it there so it wouldn't melt. Its been really hot here the past week. What i really want right now is to go swimming!! Ah....i wish:)
Happy Trails!!
HorseLover<><



No comments:
Post a Comment