Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring!!!!

Howdy! Been a while hasn't it? Been busy busy busy here. My grama and grampa are visiting us for the week,So I last week the house got treated to a spring cleaning! Whew! was that ever a job! but it needed to be done and everything looks so fresh and clean now. its nice actually! You can just smell that spring air a'coming in! I love it! All the flowers are in full bloom and they yard is full of them. The apple trees have all blossomed too. Some of my most favorate things about spring is all of the flowers! They are such a joy to me,all of the colors and smells just lift my spirits and chase out all that ol' Winter Blues. Another thing is the new life simply everywhere! i am such a sucker when it comes to baby animals. Puppies,kid goats,colts and calves,i love 'em all! Green!....i love all the greeness coming up everywhere at this time of year. Green,Green everywhere, on the trees and on my knees! (Lol, thats what my lol brother says anyways...:)


yeah so anyways we've been having such a blast with my grandfolks! They live in Colorado so we only see them about once a year. We're going to Giant City Lodge on Thursday and the Baldknob cross tomorrow i think.They also got to be here for my brother Levis birthday last Friday.


Ok, i can't leave without putting at least on picture of a spring flower up...


I LOVE SPRING! Its as simple as that! :)


I took this shot of the boys last week when the weather started turning warmer and i could sweet talk my brothers into letting me photograph pictures of them for one afternoon.




Don't those grins on their faces just melt your heart!?!?


Happy trails and God Bless!


HorseLover<><

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ah yes spring. I love all the baby animals, and the flowers. I just can't stand the wind we get here. Those pictures are soooo good! your little brothers are so cute!