Hope everyone had a nice Valentines Day!
Since i'm only just now getting around to posting about it, I'll just tell you about my Valentines Day. Actually i celebrated my actual 'Valentines Day' on Tuesday, since i had to work Thursday,Feb.14th.
A lady we know puts on a lunch for widows on or around Valentines Day and me and my sisters alway go and help her put it on every year.It is usually really nice and alot of ladies show up for it and its just really nice. This year there were about 15 ladies that came, some of them i knew from other years when they have come. There were about 6 of us girls this year who serve the lunch to the ladies, and basicly what we do is cater the entire 5 course meal, searving each course,(salad,bread,dessert,etc) and then sitting at a different table each course and visit with the widows at each table. So anyways it was really nice this year. I sat with my friend Kelsie for the first part of the lucheon and then Hannah and Kelsie when we sat at a table with the ladies. Then we did this thing where we each read a part about what makes a Valentine special and a bible verse that went with it. Then each of the widows talked about their husbands and wedding and it was nice.
Then we cleaned everything up and washed up the dishes after they left, then we went home. No, actually we went to walmart while mom did her shopping then we went home.
I forgot what i did after i got home. Oh well...
So anyways that was how my V-day went which actually wasn't on the 14th, it was the 21st.
I hope you had a great Valentines, however you spent it.
I have to go get somethin ordered so i'll let cha go. later gater!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Kay!
Glad you had a good Heartday!
I love all your pictures...makes me wanna brave the snow and bitter cold to go take some. But I don't think I will. Haha, I just know myself that way. :-)
Post a Comment