Saturday, January 26, 2008

saturday mornings


i love lazy saturday mornings! i guess that i like them mostly because saturdays are the only days i usually ever get out and ride my horses. My week days are just so busy with working and house work that even a couple of extra minutes out feeding are a welcome break. Today the weather doesn't seem to be cooperating very well but i think that i'l brave the cold once again and go saddle up Gunner. I miss being able to ride everyday like i used to during the summer. Now school and everything elso takes up so much of my time. Its frusterating sometimes.

Anyways, lets see, what else is new here? oh yeah! i got myself a dog! we he really got me...He's a stray that i found when i was out feeding about a week and a half ago. He was outside when i walked out the back door, and just sorta followed me around while i was doing the chores. I hoped from the start that he would stick around, because i really liked him. We get a lot of strays around here but somthing about this little guy really got me. He's sort of a little dog with true 'puppy' dog eyes. I'm in love....

Dad is sorta skeptical about having another dog around since we already have 3 plus 7 pups. But i think he'll come around, well i hope so.:)

I named him Mutley since mom had a dog when she was a kid named Mutley and it was her favorate dog.

I put up a picture of him, he is so hard to take a good picture of because he wiggles so much and is always movin' around. He's such a hyper little guy!

Well i better wrap this post up so i can head on out and get that riding in this morning! Adios!

3 comments: